Bollywood Masala

Iphone 3g Mobile wallpapers 2

apple iphone 3g backgrounds

Everyone loves the iPhone. What makes the iPhone so great other than the fact that’s like carrying around a little computer that is an MP3 player and a phone is that you can customize it in so many ways. I have become obsessed with iPhone wallpapers.



I change my iPhone wallpaper about once a week. It was everyday but that seems a bit OCD even for me. There are so many places to find amazing wallpapers for your iPhone that it almost didnt make sence to start my own site for this. In the end I started my own site because so many of my family and friends that had new iPhones were always asking me where to find ’such and such’ iPhone wallpapers and if I could creat a special one for them. So I still frequent sites like Everything iPhone and post in their forums some of the iPhone Wallpapers I ome across but I wanted to develop this site so I can direct my family and friends to one place they can see all of my favorite iPhone Wallpapers.



0 comments:

IPHONE -2

Subscribe IPHONE 3g WALLPAPERS



RECEIVE FREE

BOLLYWOOD HOTTEST

SPICY PICTURES IN YOUR EMAIL.



iphone 3g wallpaper